- If you would like to receive a hay(na)ku poem on a postcard, all you need to do is email me your postal address to haynakupostcard AT gmail DOT com. I will not share this information with anyone else in any way.
- If I don’t know you or your work personally, when you email me with your postal address tell me something about you: your favourite colour or food; your hobby, any simple detail that may help me to write and send you a personalised hay(na)ku on a postcard.
- If you receive the postcard, you’ll be committed to taking a colour photograph of the poem-side of the postcard and emailing it back to me at haynakupostcard AT gmail DOT com, telling me the date it arrived to your doorstep.
- Please make sure the poem on the card is legible and no human faces appear in the photo. For the photo, feel free to place the postcard in any setting or background that may give some information about the place where it was taken. The photo will be posted and geotagged on the Postcard Gallery and this blog.
- By accepting to participate you allow me to reproduce the photo you send me in any form or medium, including the future likelihood of a printed book. All photos will be published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- For privacy and security reasons, no personal information of any of the contributors/postcard recipients will be shared online in any form; this includes your real name, address and other contact details and information you might have provided. This also means photos cannot be credited.
- This is an artistic/literary project. Please note that I will not be able to reply to personal communications outside those strictly related to the project.
- Requesting a postcard implies your understanding and acceptance of these conditions.
The Hay(na)ku Postcard Project by Ernesto Priego is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at haynakupostcard.wordpress.com.